Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen. Hello! My name is Anne Phung Nguyen. A Vietnamese American entrepreneur who lives with her incredible husband JP in Orange County California. Henry is a happy, go-lucky dad. My followers are mostly on my Instagram page @annephung. Here I tell my tale of highs, lows and everything in-between. It was 1990 that my family relocated to America. At the age of one and a quarter I was accepted into my parents. To give them the chance to have a prosperous future, I focused on my goals and worked hard to achieve it. There was a specific plan for me in my life that was to go to university, get a job, marry, purchase the house, and then have kids. I figured that was the definition of success. However, life had other plans to teach me what it meant to be successful. The year 2013 was the year I began looking forward to going back to work. job because the pay and prestige didn't bring me happinessIt was like I was wasting my life away in exchange for a salary even though I knew I was meant for more. When I started to take steps to a new path in life I began to discover the importance of personal training and that's the career path I was looking for. I am a lover for exercise, enjoy being with people and help people. My business started in 2014 and I'll be celebrating seven years of growth in the year 2021. There are very few Asian women are employed in the industry of fashion. To lead in my industry and to provide high-quality coaching and assist others in achieving an improved and happier life through creating a lifestyle tailored to suit their requirements and to reach their targets. I also strive to empower individuals to follow their desires and accomplish whatever they would like to do in their life. As my career started to flourish, I experienced the most devastating loss of my life - my mom's loss of life. Her eight-year battle with Scleroderma is over, and she lies in Heaven. She will always be in my heart and brain. It is amazing how life will teach us the exact instruction we require, even when we don't realize it. The death of my mother changed me so much and I believe she gave me a second chance in life. The day she died at Tet/Lunar New Year Day was an opportunity for her to begin a new life. To me, it was a second chance for me to live a fulfilling life. Now into my 30's I am alive and conscious of the fact that I live my life now rather than merely living as I did in the past. My life is shared with me so that I may talk about my experience and words. This can help you know you're not alone. You are capable of accomplishing anything you wish in your life. Therapy is vital and is normal. Health is the best riches. I hope to live your life at your best and never have regrets in the final hours of your life. The death of a person is the only certainty in the world.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amy and Janet

sofia-Richie